The Town of St. George is excited to host a showing of “Highest Tides & Green Grass”, a documentary circulating through the Silver Wave Film Festival.
“This film represents a time capsule of some local Hitmakers who helped morph Saint John into the wonderful cultural community it is now. The pandemic changed everything and around the world arts received a revived appreciation. Here are their stories.”
“Highest Tides & Green Grass” is a documentary directed and produced by Karen Ann Riley. Showing time is 86 minutes.
Bring Your Own Snacks to this event at the Magaguadavic Center.
- DATE: Saturday, November 20, 2021
- TIME: 6:30 PM
- LOCATION: Magaguadavic Place (11 J.O. Spinney Drive)
- COST: FREE!
- Proof of Vaccination is Required
- Masks worn at all times (except while eating)
- Limited seating is available (90 seats)