- This event has passed.
Regular Meeting of Council
June 14 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
The next regular meeting of Council will take place at Magaguadavic Place.
Limited gallery seating will be provided in the main hall of Magaguadavic Place.
In-person attendance requirements:
- Mask / Face covering
- Temperature check at the door
- Sign in sheet with name and telephone number
- Maintain distance of 1 meter
- Chairs will be preset for social/physical distancing
To make a presentation to Council outside of in-person attendance, follow the Zoom webinar instructions below, or provide a letter via the Town Office or email.
Online Viewing and Registration
- Subscribe to our channel to be notified when a meeting starts.
- No comments will be received during the meeting through YouTube.
- You must have a Zoom account to register through Zoom (you can setup a free personal account).
- Please ensure you have the most up-to-date version of Zoom installed on your device prior to the meeting to avoid updates at the time of the meeting.
- Public speakers will be acknowledged during the specified section of the Agenda. Presentations are subject to the same rules as in-person Council meetings: Under by-law#80, section 5.8 – “Members of the public shall be entitled to address council, for Five (5) minutes with no debate from Council on matters of municipal jurisdiction.”